Friday, September 5, 2014

Saranac Root Beer

Ingredients: Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid.

Smell: A pleasant smell, hints of vanilla.


Head: Nice and tall and long lasting. In fact it lasted through the entire drink, but wasn't so heavy that it blocked the drink either. Really kind of perfect in a way.



Flavor: This is near what I would think if as my perfect blend of smoothness and bite. Just enough of both so that it's just a pleasure to drink. Pretty sweet with hints of vanilla in the aftertaste.

Overall: As you can probably tell, I enjoyed this one. It does a lot of things right. I'm not quite giving it an A, because it blow my expectations away, but this is going to be one I point to that just does everything a good a Root Beer should do perfectly. B, Above average for sure.
Purchased from Alsip Home & Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment