Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Fitz's Root Beer

Ingredients: Filtered Carbonated Water, All Natural Pure Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Vanillin, Sodium Benzoate (preservers freshness) and Citric Acid.

Smells: The first whiff of this gave me the impression that I was going to get strong anise flavored root beer, so needless to say I wasn't too excited. But there were hints of sweetness.


Head: Started dissipating immediately and thought for sure it was going to go all the way to the top, but it instead stopped right where you see it there, and stayed for the duration of the drink.

Flavor: First drink actually surprised me, yes, there was an anise flavor to it, but it was mostly masked by a good sweetness. By the second drink it was all sassafras and vanilla. Then the third drink was the last one, and I wish I had a little bit more...

Overall: Went from being mildly disappointed to really surprised. It's been a few minutes and I find myself craving more. Maybe this one just caught me on a good night. Either way, solid B, didn't rock my world, but was very good.

Purchased from: Given to me by a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment