Friday, October 14, 2016

Dr. Brown's Root Beer


Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Gum Acacia, Citric Acid.

Smell: Anise is the first thing that hit me. But there was a sweet undertone that gave me some hope.


Head: The size of it was actually pretty impressive, but it didn't linger for very long and shrunk away before I even began to drink.

Flavor: Okay bite, but a bit too much anise than what I prefer. Wasn't as overpowering as the scent made me believe it would be. The aftertaste was very much that anise flavor though.

Overall: There's a right mix for anise, sassafras, and the other additives that make a good Root Beer, and this one falls just a smidgen over the wrong side, but still not bad. There was enough sweetness to keep it from falling below average, but admittedly it was close.



Purchased from Alsip Home & Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment