Tuesday, August 30, 2016

After Dark Review: Coney Island Brewing Co. Hard Root Beer


For the second in the "After Dark" series, we've got a much stronger contender.

First criteria, does it taste like a Root Beer? Kind of... As I was drinking this, I was almost thinking it tasted more like a Cola than an actual Root Beer. I don't necessarily want to be comparing them against each other, but it certainly tasted more like a Root Beer than Sprechers. It wasn't as smooth, definitely felt more like drinking a soda than a heavy beer.


Second criteria, was it good? Yes, actually. If you're looking for something that wants to taste like a Cola/Root Beer. In that case these are all going to fall under that umbrella, because obviously there's probably a limited audience for Hard Root Beers. But out of all the Hard Root Beers I've had in the past, I'd put this high on the list.

Purchased from: Meijer

No comments:

Post a Comment