Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cicero Beverage Co. Root Beer

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Natural Flavor, and Citric Acid

Smell: Right away you're just hit with a strong vanilla flavor that almost had me licking my lips.


Head: It's pretty standard from what you can see there, but I took three pictures of it, and by the third picture it was nearly gone. In other words, not the greatest.

Flavor: If you like vanilla flavor in your Root Beer, this may be one of the tops for you. In fact the taste of vanilla was so strong I almost questioned if maybe they'd somehow switched with a Cream Soda or something. But no, this is definitely a Root Beer, because those sassafras flavors were certainly in there. The bite was good, the drink went down smooth, and has a delicious vanilla aftertaste.

Overall: At this point, you know my taste, and you probably know what I'm going to give this. If I was to say anything negative about this one is that one might find it to be too sweet or too vanilla. However I think there's no such thing for both of those. A
Purchased from Sweet Street

No comments:

Post a Comment