Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dang! That's Good Butterscotch Root Beer

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, and Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness)

Smell: Butterscotch, straight up. Hits you pretty hard too. I mean, I don't know what I expected but yeah. Butterscotch.


Head: Pretty awesome! Fills a good portion of the drink, and lasts a good long time.

Flavor: Again, Butterscotch. You could almost call this a Root Beer flavored Butterscotch drink. The bites okay, and the aftertaste is heaven (assuming you like Butterscotch).

Overall: Totally unique. I expected this to be more like normal Root Beers, where maybe I'd catch a strong hint of Butterscotch in the back ground. But I should know better than that, as with most Root Beers I've had that advertise as a flavored Root Beer, the flavor is almost always stronger than the Root Beer. Still, I enjoyed this, maybe a little too sweet in the end, I almost had that feeling of eating too much candy! B, above average for sure.
Purchased from D'Marie's Deli

No comments:

Post a Comment