Sunday, August 3, 2014

Frostie Vanilla Root Beer

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Pure Cane Sugar, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors

Smell: Holy cow, this had almost as strong of a vanilla smell as a sweet bottle of cream soda. This is the second time a Root Beer has made me say "Wow!"

Head: Same as the normal Frostie Root Beer. Nothing great. Short in both height and length.

Flavor: I really expected this to be too vanilla, but it really strikes an interesting balance. It's almost like the vanilla is the main flavor with the Root Beer as the background flavor. The bite was okay, but the aftertaste is glorious.

Overall: I really liked it, but some may not. However, I REALLY like it. It's been a really good week for Root Beers. Lots of delicious honey and vanilla flavors. This one is a top dog in my book. A
Purchased from Alsip Home & Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment