Sunday, August 10, 2014

Zuberfizz Root Beer

Ingredients: Triple Filtered Carbonated Water, Pure Cane Sugar, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Gum Arabic, Phosphoric Acid and Sodium Benzoate

Smell: Average sweet smell, with a little bit of licorice.


Head: Short and does not last very long, I took two pictures, and it was basically gone by the second photo.

Flavor: Pretty normal stuff here, sweet sassafras flavor with a hint of anise. Bite's okay, and not much of an aftertaste other than just the normal Root Beer flavor.

Overall: Strangely enough I had high hopes for this, and it's almost completely based off the bottle. I mean, look at it. Words like "Zuberfizz" and "Creamy" really kind was selling it for me. What I ended up getting was something good, but just absolutely average. C.
Purchased from Sweet Street

No comments:

Post a Comment