Thursday, July 24, 2014

Capone Family Secret Root Beer


Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Natural Flavor, and Citric Acid

Smell: A yummy sweet smell, that's pretty strong from the bottle and the mug.


Head: Just a little look into how I review, when I take a picture of the head I have my camera ready to go the moment I'm done pouring so I can get a good picture of the head at its highest. With Capone you can see that the head starts out tall, but starts shrinking in an instant.

Flavor: Not bad at all. Sweet flavor, not really tasting anything hidden. Creamy, but with a healthy bite. The aftertaste is got a hint of vanilla, and lingers a good long time.

Overall: Solid C right here. Usually I give B's and above to drinks that really show me a lot of hidden flavors, this one here doesn't have this, but it's a very tasty Root Beer. I recommend it easily. Also as an aside, I hear they have an amazing Cream Soda.


Purchased from Alsip Home & Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment