Monday, July 28, 2014

Sioux City Root Beer


Ingredients: Purified Carbonated Water, Pure Cane Sugar, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (As A Preservative), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid

Smell: The smell wasn't exactly good, it was standard with this odd other scent. I sniffed it a few times trying to figure out if it was the bottle itself giving off the smell, but it was just the drink.


Head: Nothing special here, standard size, but went away pretty quickly.

Flavor: This one is very unique. Not really sweet at all, mostly just the taste of spices, and none that I can really pick out. In a strange way it almost tastes like a cola, but even colas are a bit sweeter than this. The aftertaste was kinda gross, and the bite was pretty average.

Overall: I'll come right out with it, I did not enjoy this one at all. And you know me, I usually take off quite a bit if I feel like a Root Beer doesn't have a "classic" taste for the most part. But there was nothing great or even good about this one. F


Purchased from Mariano's

No comments:

Post a Comment