Sunday, July 20, 2014

Main Root Root Beer


Ingredients: Carbonated Pure Water, Fair Trade Certified Organic Cane Juice, and Spices

Smell: Nothing really of note here. In fact there wasn't much of a detectable smell at all.


Head: Look at that. It's pretty fantastic. Filled a little more than half the mug.

Flavor: The ingredients printed on the bottle are vague, but I could definitely taste some of the usual suspects like Wintergreen and Anise. But just the right amounts, never overpowering the taste of sassafras. Very sweet, but not overly sweet with a wonderful aftertaste that lasts.

Overall: Full disclosure, I purchased this at Whole Foods where I also purchased the Oogave Root Beer I reviewed previously. After reviewing the previous Root Beer I was honestly not expecting something similar, but I was pleasantly surprised by this. So much so, that immediately I thought it may be my first A. But, I've decided after a little time to stick with a B for this brew. When I think of an A, I think "Best of the Best". These should be few and far between, not to mention that some of my favorite flavors to find in Root Beer were nowhere to be seen. However, I STRONGLY recommend this one and give it a solid B.


Purchased from Whole Foods Market

No comments:

Post a Comment